Global Advocacy Services has extensive experience in advising the parties that may be affected by the eventual economic crisis of a society.
Our advice extends, among others, the following assumptions: Group restructuring procedures, refinancing of debt, defense of the rights of creditors, advice on liability of directors and investment in assets and bankruptcy liabilities.
The main issues addressed by this team are:
– Preparation and presentation of competitions for needed and volunteers creditors.
– Challenge and recognition of credits.
– Representation and defense of creditors in all stages of the proceedings.
– Bankruptcy incidents of settlement of civil and commercial contracts, and exercise of rescission actions.
– Preparation, drafting and negotiating agreements with creditors.
– Intervention as bankruptcy lawyers-managers.